Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing M365 services. They perform M365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
To become a Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, you must earn one of these Microsoft 365 workload administrator certifications: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, or Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate.
If you have your MCSE: Productivity certification and you pass Exam MS-100 and Exam MS-101, you will earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.