20697-1: Implementing and Managing Windows 10 – Official Microsoft Course
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. These skills include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course. This course is also intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage files and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and DNS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles, and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Professional Exam(s)Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices
Certification(s):Microsoft Specialist – Configuring Windows Devices
- Overview of Windows 10
- Installing Windows 10
- Configuring Your Device
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Storage
- Managing Files and Printers
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Managing Data Security
- Managing Device Security
- Managing Network Security
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Class A
1. Friday Nov 16 8:00 - 15:10
2. Monday Nov 19 8:00 - 15:10
3. Tuesday Nov 20 8:00 - 15:10
4. Wednesday Nov 21 8:00 - 15:10
5. Thursday Nov 22 8:00 - 15:10
6. Friday Nov 23 8:00 - 15:10
Dates and Times
- 20 Louki Akrita street,
(behind Kykko secondary schools)
Dates and Times
- 22 Griva Digeni Avenue, 3106 Agios Nikolaos
(200 m. from the roundabout, near Agios Nikolaos church)