Configuring Your Device
This module explains how to configure Windows 10 by using tools such as the Settings app, Control Panel, Windows PowerShell, Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) and Group Policy Objects (GPOs). It describes the different types of user accounts, and the benefits of using a Microsoft account. This module also describes Microsoft OneDrive, and how it integrates with Windows 10.
- Overview of Tools Used to Configure Windows 10
- Common Configuration Options
- Managing User Accounts
- Using OneDrive
Lab: Configuring Windows 10
- Using Settings
- Using Control Panel
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Using GPOs
Lab: Synchronizing Settings with OneDrive
- Connecting a Microsoft Account
- Synchronizing Settings between Devices
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe the use of various tools to configure Windows 10.
- Explain common configuration options.
- Manage user accounts.
- Use OneDrive with Windows 10.