Managing Apps in Windows 10
This module describes how to install and configure both desktop apps and Windows Store apps in Windows 10. It explains how to install apps manually and automatically, and how to use Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune to deploy apps. It describes the Windows Store, and how to manage access to it. This module also describes the Internet Explorer 11 and Edge browsers, and explains how to configure and manage both.
- Overview of Methods Used to Provide Apps to Users
- The Windows Store
- Web Browsers
Lab: Installing and Updating Apps from the Windows Store
- Installing Apps from the Windows Store
- Updating Windows Store Apps
- Controlling Access to the Windows Store
- Sideloading an App
Lab: Configuring Windows 10 Web Browsers
- Configuring Web Browsers
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe app deployment options in Windows 10.
- Install and manage Windows Store apps.
- Configure Windows 10 web browsers.