This module provides an overview of storage options such as hard disks, server-based storage, and virtual hard disks. It describes network storage options such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN), and cloud-based storage options such as OneDrive and Azure Storage. This module describes the management and maintenance of disks, partitions, and volumes. It also describes the Storage Spaces feature, and the process of configuring it.
- Overview of Storage Options
- Managing Disks, Partitions, and Volumes
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
Lab: Managing Storage
- Adding a Disk
- Creating a Simple Volume
- Compressing a Folder
- Enabling Disk Quotas
- Creating a Storage Space
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Explain the different storage options in Windows 10.
- Manage disks, partitions, and volumes.
- Maintain disks, partitions, and volumes.
- Manage Storage Spaces.