Troubleshooting and Recovery
This module describes device drivers, and how to use the Device Manager to view, configure, update, and roll back device drivers. It explains file recovery methods in Windows 10, such as Backup and Restore, File History, and Previous Versions. This module also explains features such as System Restore, Startup Recovery, and System Image Recovery, and describes how to use restore points to roll back device configuration.
- Managing Devices and Drivers
- Recovering Files
- Recovering Devices
Lab: Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Installing an Updated Device Driver
- Rolling Back the Device Driver
- Using File History to Recover Files
- Using Previous Versions to Recover Files
- Recovering a Device with a Restore Point
- Using the Advanced Start-up Options to Recover a Device
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe and manage device drivers.
- Configure file recovery and revert to previous versions of files.
- Use device recovery features in Windows 10.