Application and Resource Access Using Microsoft Intune
This module explains how to use the Microsoft Intune Software Publisher and deploy applications to managed clients. This module also explains the use of certificate profiles, Wi-Fi profiles, and VPN profiles to control access to company resources.
- Overview of Application Management Using Intune
- The Application Deployment Process
- Controlling Access to Company Resources
Lab: Deploying Applications by Using Microsoft Intune
- Uploading an Application to Microsoft Intune
- Deploying an Application to Managed Clients
Lab: Managing Resource Access by Using Microsoft Intune
- Configuring Profile Deployment
- Configuring Conditional Access Policies
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe application management by using Intune.
- Describe the application deployment process.
- Control access to company resources.