Managing Desktop and Application Settings by Using Group Policy
This module explains how to manage Group Policy inheritance, administrative templates, and common enterprise desktop settings. This module also explains how to apply Group Policy Preferences using targeting and filtering.
- Managing Group Policy Objects
- Configuring Enterprise Desktops by Using Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy Preferences
Lab: Configuring Group Policy Objects and Settings
- Managing Windows 10 by Using Group Policy
Lab: Using Group Policy Preferences to Manage Desktop Settings
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences to Apply Drive and Printer Mapping
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe Group Policy processing and management.
- Configure common settings to users and desktops by using Group Policy.
- Manage settings using Group Policy preferences.