- Project Management
- Business Application Development
- Evaluate the project management practices and controls to determine whether business requirements are achieved in a cost-effective manner while managing risks to the organization.
- Evaluate the readiness of information systems for implementation and migration into production to determine whether project deliverables, controls and organization’s requirements are met.
- Information Systems Maintenance Practices
- Evaluate the business case for the proposed investments in information systems acquisition, development, maintenance and subsequent retirement to determine whether it meets business objectives.