The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world. ITIL® is a Best Practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organised to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM). This Foundation course is designed to enable delegates to understand the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services. During the course, delegates will gain knowledge of the internationally recognised Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® Frameworkand how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation.
- IT Professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
It will also benefit:
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Business Managers
- Service Management Consultants and Contractors
- Business Process Owners
At Course Completion
At the end of the course participants will be ready to sit the ITIL® Foundation examination.
Delegates should have an understanding of IT Service Management but there are no specific pre-requisites.
Dates and Times
- 20 Louki Akrita street,
(behind Kykko secondary schools)
- Class A
1. Monday Jul 16 8:30 - 16:30
2. Tuesday Jul 17 8:30 - 16:30
3. Thursday Jul 19 8:30 - 16:30
Dates and Times
- 22 Griva Digeni Avenue, 3106 Agios Nikolaos
(200 m. from the roundabout, near Agios Nikolaos church)