In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 and later operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows clients.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 and later core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Install and customize Windows clients
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows clien, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
Professional Exam(s)Exam MD-100: Windows Client
Certification(s):Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Installing Windows
- Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Updating Windows
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Storage
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Managing Apps in Windows Client
- Configuring Threat Protection and Advanced Security
- Supporting the Windows Client Environment
- Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting the OS
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
Dates and Times
- 20 Louki Akrita street,
(behind Kykko secondary schools)
Dates and Times
- 22 Griva Digeni Avenue, 3106 Agios Nikolaos
(200 m. from the roundabout, near Agios Nikolaos church)