This course gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, contacts, and tasks as well as managing accounts and the inbox.
This course is designed for Existing users of Microsoft Outlook. If you are self-taught, then the course will also help bridge any gaps in your knowledge.
At Course Completion
- Learn about the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands
- Explore the Backstage View
- Set up accounts and work with messages
- Work with calendars, contacts, and tasks
- Learn to work with signatures and themes
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Windows is required
Professional Exam(s)Exam 77-731: Outlook 2016 – Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills
Certification(s):MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist 2016
|Skills & Knowledge||AKTINA manual||77-423: MOS - Outlook|