Oracle SQL Tuning for Developers Workshop – Official Oracle Course
This SQL Tuning for Developers training assists database developers, DBAs and SQL developers to identify and tune inefficient SQL statements. You’ll learn to interpret execution plans and the different ways that data can be accessed.
This Oracle SQL Tuning for Developers Workshop will help you explore Oracle SQL statement tuning. Learn how to write well-tuned SQL statements appropriate for the Oracle database.
- Interpret execution plans and the different ways in which data can be accessed.
- Decipher, decide and then apply tuning to SQL code.
- Use various tuning techniques.
- Take advantage of bind variables, trace files and use the different types of indexes.
- Use different access paths for better optimization.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Understand Basic Tuning Techniques
Expert instructors will also teach you how to rewrite queries for better performance. Furthermore, you’ll learn how to utilize SQL Tuning Advisor using SQL Developer 3.0.
- Choose an appropriate SQL tuning approach
- Gather and interpret session statistics using the SQL trace facility
- Identify the SQL statements that perform poorly
- Use tuning techniques to tune inefficient SQL statements
- Interpret Execution Plans
- Describe the Oracle optimizer fundamentals
- Manage SQL performance through changes