Disaster recovery in Windows Server
This module describes disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server and how to implement them. The module covers how to configure and use Hyper-V Replica and describes Azure Site Recovery. The module also covers how to implement Windows Server backup and describes the Azure Backup service.
- Hyper-V Replica
- Backup and restore infrastructure in Windows Server
Lab : Implementing Hyper-V Replica and Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Hyper-V Replica
- Implementing backup and restore with Windows Server Backup
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe and implement Hyper-V Replica.
- Describe Azure Site Recovery.
- Describe and implement Windows Server backup.
- Describe the Azure Backup service.