Identity Services in Windows Server
This module introduces identity services and describes Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a Windows Server environment. The module describes how to deploy domain controllers in AD DS, as well as the Azure Active Directory (AD) and the benefits of integrating Azure AD with AD DS. The module also covers Group Policy basics and how to configure group policy objects (GPOs) in a domain environment. Finally, the modules describes the role of Active Directory certificate services and certificate usage.
- Overview of AD DS
- Deploying Windows Server domain controllers
- Overview of Azure AD
- Implementing Group Policy
- Overview of Active Directory Certificate Services
Lab : Implementing identity services and Group Policy
- Deploying a new domain controller on Server Core
- Configuring Group Policy
- Deploying and using certificate services
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe AD DS in a Windows Server environment.
- Deploy domain controllers in AD DS.
- Describe Azure AD and benefits of integrating Azure AD with AD DS.
- Explain Group Policy basics and configure GPOs in a domain environment
- Describe the role of Active Directory certificate services and certificate usage