Network Infrastructure services in Windows Server
This module describes how to implement core network infrastructure services in Windows Server. The modules covers how to deploy, configure and manage DNS and IPAM. The modules also describes how to use Remote Access Services.
- Deploying and managing DHCP
- Deploying and managing DNS services
- Deploying and managing IPAM
Lab : Implementing and configuring network infrastructure services in Windows Server
- Deploying and configuring DHCP
- Deploying and configuring DNS
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe, deploy and configure DHCP service.
- Deploy, configure and manage DNS.
- Describe, deploy and manage IPAM.