Windows Server Administration Overview
This module describes how to distinguish different Windows Server 2019 editions and techniques for deployment, servicing and activation. The module also introduces Windows Server Core and compares it with the Desktop Experience version. The module describes tools and concepts for adminstering Windows Server, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, and delegation of privileges.
- Overview of Windows Server administration principles and tools
- Introducing Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server Core Overview
Lab : Deploying and configuring Windows Server
- Deploying and configuring Server Core
- Implementing and using remote server administration
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe Windows Server as well as techniques for deployment, servicing and activation.
- Describe Windows Server Core, its specifics and ways to administer it.