Candidates for this exam are administrators who deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Candidates manage identity, access, policies, updates, and apps.
As an administrator, candidates typically collaborate with the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
Candidates must be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and must be proficient and experienced in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices and technologies.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
- The content of this exam was updated on November 24, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Deploy and upgrade operating systems (25-30%)
- Manage policies and profiles (20-25%)
- Manage and protect devices (30-35%)
- Manage apps and data (10-15%)