Exam MO-100: Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate Certification demonstrates competency in the correct
application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to create and maintain professional-looking reports,
multicolumn newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Word and can complete tasks independently.
- Manage documents (20-25%)
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections (20-25%)
- Manage tables and lists (15-20%)
- Create and manage references (5-10%)
- Insert and format graphic elements (15-20%)
- Manage document collaboration (5-10%)