The content of this exam was updated on February 24, 2021. Please download the skills measured document below to see what changed.
About the Exam
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, or Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam MS-100–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge needed to effectively design, deploy, manage, and secure Microsoft 365 services. Designed for experienced IT professionals, Exam Ref focuses on critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads, networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals; and have administered at least one Microsoft 365 workload
- The content of this exam will be updated on February 24, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services (25-30%)
- Manage user identity and roles (35-40%)
- Manage access and authentication (20-25%)
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications (10-15%)